MultiLit is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia, and our mission is to ensure all children learn to read. MultiLit publishes a range of education and literacy programs and products and supports these with comprehensive professional development courses for schools and teachers. MultiLit also operates literacy centres, providing tuition directly to students who have difficulties becoming skilled readers, and an online B2C Bookshop.
Recently, MultiLit has expanded its geographic reach, opening a new Brisbane Centre in 2022 (including the Fortitude Valley Literacy Centre) and further regional and product expansion is planned. MultiLit is investing in its sales and marketing functions and will be undertaking several key projects as part of ensuring the infrastructure is in place to support the next phase of the company’s growth. This includes a brand review, implementing a new CRM, upgrading and improving the website and functions, and building a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for the business. Our office is conveniently located in Macquarie Park, close to public transport.
About the Role
MultiLit has identified the need for a dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist, to implement agreed plans for MultiLit’s online promotional and social media presence, in a coordinated and strategic manner. This is a newly created role.
The role will be key in ensuring a coordinated, effective and strategic approach to MultiLit’s digital marketing activities, from social media channels, to eDMs and digital marketing campaigns. This role is within the Sales and Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Demonstrated competence and experience in digital marketing across social media channels, eDMs and other digital media.
- Well-developed copy-writing and sub-editing skills with experience in creating persuasive and engaging written content.
- Creative, with strong design and production skills and experience in digital content creation. Video skills highly regarded.
- Experience using a CRM system to support and drive sales.
- Performance driven and analytical, with experience developing insightful reports.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships across the business and external providers.
- Experience in WordPress, HubSpot, the Adobe suite and design/editing software is preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Design and/or Education preferred.
- Implement a content strategy that supports MultiLit’s sales and business goals
- Communicate brand messages that enhance MultiLit’s premium brand position
- Support key initiatives and projects
- Create and manage a program of dynamic, relevant social media posts that drive engagement, coordinating in with agency-created content
- Assess/launch new social media channels and create content plans
- Increase the number of followers across MultiLit’s channels
- Amplify digital campaigns through MultiLit channels
- Identify opportunities for cross-promotion
- Liaise with MultiLit’s advertising agency, PR agency and media brokers as required
- Develop and/or review campaign briefs as requested
- Source and assess digital advertising opportunities
- Coordinate digital advertising placements, creative and #hashtags
- Provide content including both long-form editorials and short-form social media posts
- Design collateral in line with the MultiLit brand
- Assist with Google search terms and analytics
- Develop reporting tools and provide monthly/annual performance measures and campaign tracking metrics
- Provide recommendations on improvements based on this information
- Review monthly content created by Marketing Agency and schedule posts through HubSpot
- Create posts and content to support MultiLit priorities and plans
- Work with the School Partnerships and Sales teams to develop posts to support workshops and events
- Liaise with the Marketing Coordinator on website support
- Source and resize imagery, including taking images if appropriate, and ensure MultiLit has appropriate permissions
- Create short videos, design static images/advertisements (in line with MultiLIt’s brand guidelines) and text-only posts
- Monitor comments and questions on MultiLit channels and ensure responses are accurate and timely
- Develop monthly schedules for eDM communications to ensure coordination across the business
- Create brand-compliant templates
- Monitor the performance of eDMs and make recommendations to maximise open rates and engagement
- Create and optimise eDM content
- Help staff across all business units improve the quality of their electronic communications
All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff signing a confidentiality agreement and providing a current Working with Children Check.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in all MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please email Brigitte Martin, Director of Marketing at [email protected]
You can also submit your application below. Applications close COB Friday 31st March, 2023.