MultiLit Pty Ltd (Making Up Lost Time In Literacy) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice. For over two decades, we have provided assistance in learning to read to thousands of students in a variety of settings, including schools, our own Literacy Centres and community-based literacy projects across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
About the Role
MultiLit is looking for a Junior Learning Designer to work on our expanding professional development and online learning programs. Our Professional Development team are seeking an enthusiastic individual who possess a keen interest in developing online learning programs in collaboration with our internal subject matter experts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is early in their career and enjoys developing engaging experiences for adult learning.
You will enjoy creating engaging online learning experiences and meet the following selection criteria:
- Experience of designing and developing online learning experiences to a professional standard
- Experience of creating digital learning content using learning management systems and other technologies
- Knowledge and practical application of adult learning methodologies and instructional design principles
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in consultation with subject matter experts
- Experience of developing professional development in educational contexts
- Experience in primary teaching or adult education is desirable
In this role, you will:
- Translate storyboards into effective learning content and activities
- Edit video content and green screen recordings for online learning
- Develop high quality learning content using technologies including, but not limited to, Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Moderate courses and support administration processes and learners as required
- Run learning analytics reports to support the review and evaluation of learning solutions
- Other activities relevant to supporting Learning Design and Professional Development as required
All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff signing a confidentiality agreement and providing a current Working with Children Check.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in all MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please email Katrina Hennigan, Lead Learning Designer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your application below.