MultiLit Pty Ltd (Making Up Lost Time In Literacy) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice. For over two decades, we have provided assistance in learning to read to thousands of students in a variety of settings, including schools, our own Literacy Centres and community-based literacy projects across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
About the Role
MultiLit is looking for a Learning Designer to work on our expanding professional development and online learning programs. Our Professional Development team are seeking an experienced Learning Designer to develop online learning programs for adults, in collaboration with our internal subject matter experts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys developing engaging learning experiences online.
You will enjoy creating engaging online learning solutions and have experience of the following:
- Collaborating with SMEs to analyse curriculum and create storyboards
- Applying your knowledge of adult learning methodologies and instructional design principles to learning design solutions
- Creating digital learning content using learning management systems and other technologies including Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Experience in primary teaching or adult education (desirable)
In this role, you will:
- Develop and advise on learning design systems and solutions to align with strategy and user needs
- Manage learning design projects and task allocation where necessary
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to analyse curriculum requirements, learning objectives and needs to develop effective learning solutions
- Design effective learning content and activities in alignment with adult learning theories, digital learning principles and accreditation requirements
- Design storyboards, online templates, and processes
- Design and develop media assets for online learning
- Develop high quality learning content using technologies including, but not limited to, Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure effective integration of new products and services to business as usual
- Develop and deliver professional development to trainers on effective online delivery and moderation
- Review and evaluate the pedagogical effectiveness of learning solutions
- Provide learning analytics reports and analysis
- Other activities relevant to supporting Learning Design and Professional Development as required
All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff signing a confidentiality agreement and providing a current Working with Children Check.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in all MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please email Katrina Hennigan, Lead Learning Designer, at email@example.com. You can also submit your application below.