MultiLit Pty Ltd (Making Up Lost Time In Literacy) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice. For over two decades, we have provided assistance in learning to read to thousands of students in a variety of settings, including schools, our own Literacy Centres and community-based literacy projects across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Our office is based in Macquarie Park and easily accessible by public transport.
About the Role
- Experience managing others and coordinating the collective effort of a small team
- Ability to develop project plans and manage time and resources efficiently
- Experience of designing and developing online learning experiences to a professional standard
- Experience of creating digital learning content using learning management systems and other technologies including Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Knowledge and practical application of adult learning methodologies and instructional design principles
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in consultation with subject matter experts
- Exceptional work ethic and interpersonal skills that build rapport with colleagues
- Strong attention to detail to complement superior organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Develop learning design strategy aligned to MultiLit priorities and needs of the Professional Development and School Partnership Team
- Management of Learning Design Team priorities and project planning
- Develop and advise on learning design systems, solutions to align with MultiLit strategy and user needs
- Manage learning design projects and task allocation where necessary
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to analyse curriculum requirements, learning objectives and needs to develop effective learning solutions
- Design effective learning content and activities in alignment with adult learning theories, digital learning principles and accreditation requirements
- Design storyboards, online templates, and processes
- Design and develop media assets for online learning
- Develop high quality learning content using technologies including, but not limited to, Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure effective integration of new products and services to business as usual
- Develop and deliver professional development to trainers on effective online delivery and moderation
- Review and evaluate the pedagogical effectiveness of learning solutions
- Provide learning analytics reports and analysis
- Other activities relevant to support Learning Design and Professional Development as required
All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff signing a confidentiality agreement and providing a current Working with Children Check.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in all MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please email Sharon Cheers, Director of Professional Development and School Partnerships, at [email protected]
You can also submit your application below. Applications close Thursday 16th March 2023.