- This event has passed.
LanguageLift PD Workshop via Videoconference (AWST), 17-18 January
17 - 18 January 2023, 9:00am - 4:00pm$1,050.00
The two-day LanguageLift Professional Development Workshop, delivered live via videoconference by experienced MultiLit trainers, provides an essential introduction to current research highlighting why oral language is so important for literacy. The workshop will provide a thorough understanding of the program and the instructional techniques involved in delivering it, and practical advice on how to implement LanguageLift in your school, including:
- Important components of oral language
- The evidence base on how to build oral language skills that are critical for literacy development
- Introduction to the program structure and materials
- Teaching techniques for story skills, vocabulary and grammar
- Placing students on the program and forming groups
- Language facilitation strategies and prompting techniques
- Assessment and monitoring progress
- Practical implementation advice to ensure success in your school
Training in LanguageLift is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed. We advise that you do not book any travel or accommodation until this confirmation is received.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Days (12 Hours)