- This event has passed.
MacqLit Twilight Series via Videoconference – 24, 31 August and 7, 14 September
7 September 2022, 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm AEST
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 14 September 2022
MacqLit is a small-group reading intervention program for older low-progress readers (Year 3 and above). This Professional Development Workshop, delivered live via videoconference by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of MacqLit, including:
- An explanation of MultiLit’s approach to reading instruction
- Identifying students who need the program and placing them into groups
- Overview of the MacqLit kit, consumables and downloadable resources
- An in-depth look at the various activities associated with MacqLit and hands-on practice at delivering them, including progress monitoring and Reinforced Reading
- Training in the Wheldall Assessment of Reading Passages (WARP)
- Implementing MacqLit in your school.
This Twilight Series provided educators with the flexibility of completing our two-day course in three hour sessions (3:30pm to 6:30pm) across four weeks:
- 24 August
- 31 August
- 7 September
- 14 September
Training in MacqLit is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
3 hours weekly across 4 weeks (12 Professional Development Hours)