MacqLit PD Workshop in Perth, 19-20 October
19 - 20 October 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm$1,156.00
MacqLit is a small-group reading intervention program for older low-progress readers (Year 3 and above). This two-day Professional Development Workshop, delivered in-person by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of MacqLit, including:
- An explanation of MultiLit’s approach to reading instruction
- Identifying students who need the program and placing them into groups
- Overview of the MacqLit kit, consumables and downloadable resources
- An in-depth look at the various activities associated with MacqLit and hands-on practice at delivering them, including progress monitoring and Reinforced Reading
- Training in the Wheldall Assessment of Reading Passages (WARP)
- Implementing MacqLit in your school.
Training in MacqLit is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed. We advise that you do not book any travel or accommodation until this confirmation is received.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Day (12 Hours)