MiniLit PD Workshop via Videoconference, NSW
11 - 12 May 2021, 9:00am - 3:00pm$1020
MiniLit is a small-group literacy program for struggling readers in Year 1 and 2. This two-day Professional Development Workshop, delivered in-person by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of this program, including:
- How to identify the students who lack the critical skills to read
- An in-depth explanation of MiniLit’s approach to effective reading instruction
- The nuts and bolts of the MiniLit program structure and content
- An overview of the 80 lesson plans and how best to implement them
- Developing your own MiniLit implementation roadmap for your school
- Video demonstrations and extensive practice through role-play
Training in MiniLit is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Days (10 Hours)