MiniLit Sage PD Workshop via Videoconference, AEDT on 7-8 December
7 - 8 December 2021, 9:00am - 3:00pm$1,020.00
MiniLit Sage is a Tier 2 small-group literacy intervention program for struggling readers in Years 1 and 2, providing explicit instruction in phonemic awareness, systematic synthetic phonics for reading and spelling, letter formation, and connected text reading. This two-day Professional Development Workshop, delivered in-person by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of MiniLit Sage, as well as the principles of effective reading instruction, including:
- An in-depth explanation of the MiniLit Sage approach to remediating reading difficulties
- A detailed look at all program resources
- How to use the assessment tools included with the MiniLit Sage program (WARN and WARL) to identify struggling readers and track their progress
- A detailed look at lesson activities, with extensive video demonstrations and opportunities to practise
- Keys to successful delivery
- Troubleshooting and FAQs
- How to access post-workshop support
Training in MiniLit Sage is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program. If you were previously trained in our MiniLit program, you may be eligible to complete a bridging training workshop instead – see below for more details.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Days (10 Hours)