MiniLit Sage PD Workshop via Videoconference CTG (AEDT), 16 – 17 November
16 - 17 November 2022, 9:00am - 3:00pmFree
MiniLit Sage is a Tier 2 small-group literacy intervention program for struggling readers in Years 1 and 2, providing explicit instruction in phonemic awareness, systematic synthetic phonics for reading and spelling, letter formation, and connected text reading. This two-day Professional Development Workshop, delivered live via videoconference by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of MiniLit Sage, as well as the principles of effective reading instruction, including:
- An in-depth explanation of the MiniLit Sage approach to remediating reading difficulties
- A detailed look at all program resources
- How to use the assessment tools included with the MiniLit Sage program (WARN and WARL) to identify struggling readers and track their progress
- A detailed look at lesson activities, with extensive video demonstrations and opportunities to practise
- Keys to successful delivery
- Troubleshooting and FAQs
- How to access post-workshop support
Training in MiniLit Sage is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program. If you were previously trained in our MiniLit program, you may be eligible to complete a bridging training workshop instead – see below for more details.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Days (10 Hours)