- This event has passed.
MiniLit Sage PD Workshop via Videoconference (AEDT), 19-20 October 2023
19 - 20 October 2023, 9:00am - 3:00pm
MiniLit is a small-group literacy program for struggling readers in Year 1 and 2. This two-day Professional Development Workshop, delivered in-person by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the structure, practical implementation and delivery of this program, including:
- How to identify the students who lack the critical skills to read
- An in-depth explanation of MiniLit’s approach to effective reading instruction
- The nuts and bolts of the MiniLit program structure and content
- An overview of the 80 lesson plans and how best to implement them
- Developing your own MiniLit implementation roadmap for your school
- Video demonstrations and extensive practice through role-play
Training in MiniLit is compulsory prior to the implementation of the program.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
Before you book: This training is for customers who have previously purchased the original MiniLit program. New customers looking for a small group intervention program for Years 1 and 2 should consider our recently released MiniLit Sage program, a revision and update of the original program.You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
2 Days (10 Hours)