MiniLit Sage Bridging Workshop
1 January 2022, 8:00 am - 31 December 2022, 5:00 pm AEDT$260.00
This is a bridging PD workshop (offered via eLearning modules) to provide educators who have previously completed the MiniLit PD Workshop with important information about MiniLit Sage, how it is different from the original MiniLit program, and keys to a successful MiniLit Sage implementation. Completing this bridging workshop satisfies the training requirement for a first-time purchase of MiniLit Sage.
The bridging training covers:
- Why has MiniLit been revised?
- What’s the same in MiniLit Sage?
- What are the key differences?
- Detailed look at all program resources
- Comprehensive overview of lesson activities, with video demonstrations of important new elements and opportunities to practise
- Access to ongoing support from MultiLit School Partnerships team
As a self-paced course, this can be completed in your own time. It is of around 5 hours’ duration, and we recommend completing the workshop prior to commencing implementation of MiniLit Sage to get the most from your program.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.