Spell-It PD Workshop via Videoconference, AWST
22 November 2021, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm AWST$510.00
Spell-It is a flexible program that teaches the rules, conventions, structure and logic of the English language, to enable teachers to plan effective spelling lessons based on the needs of their students.
This one-day Professional Development workshop, delivered live via videoconference by experienced MultiLit trainers, covers the Spell-It approach and how to use the program to identify and address spelling needs in the classroom, including:
- A theoretical overview of the structure of words
- Useful spelling rules and conventions, and how best to teach them
- How to program for spelling based on students’ gaps in knowledge
- How to differentiate spelling instruction within a class
- Opportunities to practise teaching activities.
Registrations should be considered tentative until your booking is confirmed.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.
1 Day (5 Hours)