MultiLit is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia and our mission is to ensure all children learn to read. MultiLit publishes a range of education and literacy programs and products and supports these with comprehensive professional development courses targeting schools and teachers. MultiLit also operates literacy centres, providing tuition to students who have difficulties in becoming skilled readers.
About the role
We are seeking an energetic and enthuasiastic Sales Administration Assistant, to support our growing sales team serving schools across Australia. The position is part-time (could fit within school hours) and based in MultiLit’s Macquarie Park office.
The position of Sales Administration Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting with answering customer sales enquiries by phone and email, demonstrating excellent customer service and professionalism, and responding in a timely manner.
- Assisting with preparing and sending templated quotes, including liaison with other teams in the business to source information.
- Assisting with general sales follow-up, including helping to maintain the sales pipeline within our CRM system.
- Maintaining and updating CRM database, as guided by the Sales Manager, and generating CRM reports.
- Undertaking research to identify new prospects and leads.
- Assisting in the production of sales reports.
- Supporting sales function with mailouts, event and conference preparation.
- Liaising with Accounts Administration, Marketing Coordinator and Sales Manager, as well as other teams across the business to support sales initiatives and ensure accurate reporting and data in the CRM system.
- Two to three years’ experience in school/education sector or sales support/administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise and organise daily tasks.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, and responsiveness.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a collaborative and positive environment.
- An ability to establish rapport, maintain, and build relationships with team members, and customers.
- Good knowledge of the primary or high school sector, with ability to learn and grow knowledge in how MultiLit’s programs support teachers and students.
- High-level computer proficiency across a range of applications including the Microsoft Office suite, with the capacity and willingness to learn new systems.
- Experience or familiarity with HubSpot and MultiLit’s literacy programs would be an advantage.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination. All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff providing a current Working With Children Check.