Online literacy programs available during school hours from MultiLit Literacy Centres
Following the introduction of a sophisticated and user-friendly online lesson platform, MultiLit Literacy Centres is now able to offer literacy intervention programs for primary and secondary students at school during school hours. Assessment, monitoring and reporting are included as part of the tuition service.
If your school is unable to offer MultiLit programs as part of your literacy programming, or you need additional one-on-one (Tier 3) support for students requiring intensive intervention, our online programs conducted by peer-assessed literacy tutors might be an option to assist.
Click here to find out more about how we can help you support your most in need students during school hours.
April edition of MultiLit Moments out now
Our first edition of MultiLit Moments for 2019 is now available to download, featuring:
- MultiLit training on Christmas Island and in WA’s Pilbara region
- A report on our presentation at The Reading League conference in the US, and
- Community news.
Merry Christmas from the MultiLit Team and best wishes for the year to come. We hope it’s a safe and happy holiday for you all!
New MultiLit Catalogue for 2019!
Introducing our MultiLit Catalogue for 2019, listing our full range of programs, PD workshops and Literacy Centre services. Please read and share with colleagues and friends. There’s something for all age groups, from early years programs for classroom delivery, to online literacy support for older students. Parents and therapists will find our MultiLit Catalogue to be a valuable resource too. Click here to view and enjoy!
Next edition of MultiLit Moments available
- Next phase of InitiaLit set for release
- Simmone Pogorzelski’s success in the Three Minute Thesis comptetition, and
- A profile of our schools partnership manager, Kate Glenn.
MultiLit Moments May 2018 out now
Our latest edition of MultiLit Moments is available to download here now, featuring:
- Why decodable readers are valuable for your Year 1 students
- Inside Ballina Public School’s success with our Reading Tutor Program and MiniLit programs
- A profile of our training development manager, Kyle Pitt, and
- Dr Robyn Wheldall’s interview with Kinderling Conversation on reading and dyslexia.