New MultiLit Catalogue for 2019!
Introducing our MultiLit Catalogue for 2019, listing our full range of programs, PD workshops and Literacy Centre services. Please read and share with colleagues and friends. There’s something for all age groups, from early years programs for classroom delivery, to online literacy support for older students. Parents and therapists will find our MultiLit Catalogue to be a valuable resource too. Click here to view and enjoy!
Next edition of MultiLit Moments available
- Next phase of InitiaLit set for release
- Simmone Pogorzelski’s success in the Three Minute Thesis comptetition, and
- A profile of our schools partnership manager, Kate Glenn.
MultiLit Moments May 2018 out now
Our latest edition of MultiLit Moments is available to download here now, featuring:
- Why decodable readers are valuable for your Year 1 students
- Inside Ballina Public School’s success with our Reading Tutor Program and MiniLit programs
- A profile of our training development manager, Kyle Pitt, and
- Dr Robyn Wheldall’s interview with Kinderling Conversation on reading and dyslexia.