- In purchasing this product, you acquire the right to use the product for your own personal use, subject to the copyright laws and the terms of this notice.
- You agree not to undertake any act that infringes the copyright in this product. In particular, you agree not to copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify thisproduct without the express consent of MultiLit, or unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Permission is granted for you to only use this product for personal educational use or use in schools with State/Territory accreditation if in Australia, or equivalent accreditation or registration if in other countries (“Accredited Schools”). Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit or fee paying programme of instruction or tuition not carried out by an Accredited School is strictly prohibited unless you have a licence from MultiLit for this purpose, and then only on the terms of that licence.
- Your right to use this product commences upon your purchase of the product, but this right to use may be terminated if you infringe MultiLit ‘s rights in the product.
- Any unauthorised use of this product may incur a breach of copyright penalty as well as being a breach of licence.
- Your right to use shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Refunds are not given for products. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase if the wrong product was purchased and a replacement will be provided.