Please familiarise yourself with the contents of this notice. It contains information regarding copyright of the product, your use of the product and the return policy.
- MultiLit Pty Limited (“MultiLit”) owns or has a licence to the copyright in all programs on this Website.
In purchasing any product, you acquire the right to use that program subject to the copyright laws and the terms of this notice.
- You agree not to undertake any act that infringes the copyright in this product. In particular, you agree not to copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify this product without the express consent of MultiLit, or unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- For all MultiLit programs (with the exception of PreLit), the use of MultiLit publications and attendance at professional development workshops is for personal education use in schools with State/Territory accreditation (‘Accredited Schools’).
- Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit, or fee-paying programme of instruction or tuition not carried out within an Accredited School is strictly prohibited.
- Your right to use any product commences upon your purchase of these products, but this right to use may be terminated if you infringe MultiLit’s rights in the product.
- Your right to use shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Conditions of Purchase
- InitiaLit–Foundation, InitiaLit–1, InitiaLit–2, MiniLit, MacqLit, Spell–It, Reading Tutor Program, and Word Attack Skills – Extension are available only for purchase by schools, and can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- Professional Development training is required with the first purchase of InitiaLit, MiniLit, MacqLit and Spell–It, as outlined below:
- WINI (InitiaLit PD) and PINF001 (InitiaLit–F Kit) are available only if your school has previously purchased InitiaLit PD + InitiaLit–F Kit.
- WINI (InitiaLit PD) and PIN1001 (InitiaLit–1 Kit) are available only if your school has previously purchased InitiaLit PD + InitiaLit–1 Kit.
- WIN2 (InitiaLit PD) and PIN2001 (InitiaLit–2 Kit) are available only if your school has previously purchased InitiaLit PD + InitiaLit–2 Kit.
- WMIN001 (MiniLit PD) and PMIN001 (MiniLit Kit) are available only if your school has previously purchased MiniLit PD + MiniLit Kit.
- WMAC001 (MacqLit PD) and PMAC001 (MacqLit Kit) are available only if your school has previously purchased MacqLit PD + MacqLit Kit.
- WSPE001 (Spell–It PD) and PSPE001 (Spell–It Kit) is availale only if you have previously purchased Spell–It PD + Spell–It Kit.
- A place on a Professional Development (PD) Workshop is only guaranteed once a completed Registration Form has been received. Schools will be sent an invoice for payment.
- Cancellations of a PD Workshop must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com at least seven working days prior to the course date. There will be a fee of $77 (incl. GST) deducted for all cancellations within seven working days of the course date.
- Occasionally and only in unavoidable circumstances, MultiLit reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule a PD Workshop. In these circumstances, full refunds or an alternative PD Workshop will be offered.
Australia and New Zealand: Shipping is free.
International: Please contact us for a quote.
Orders are generally processed and dispatched within five business days. All orders are shipped via Australia Post. Delivery times within Australia are usually 5-15 business days, depending on delivery location, and 10+ business days for international orders.
From time to time, Australia Post domestic delivery times may be disrupted – please check the Australia Post website for updates.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns of overordered or wrong items
If you have overordered or mistakenly ordered the wrong items, we will accept a return within 30 days of the date you have received your order. Items must not be marked or stamped. Please contact us with full details of the items you wish to return, reason for return, and proof of return (e.g. courier tracking number).
Please wrap the materials securely, including a copy of the tax invoice and the reason for return, and post or courier to:
TIFS (Multilit Return)
Warehouse 1B/35 Stennett Road
INGLEBURN NSW 2565
Return and replacement of incorrect items
If you have received incorrect items in your order, Multilit will organise a return and replacement. Please contact us with full details of the incorrect items, and MultiLit will email return shipping labels and instructions to you. Items being returned must not be marked or stamped.
Return and replacement of faulty or damaged items
If the items you have ordered from us are faulty or damaged, MultiLit will organise for a replacement if returned within 30 days of receipt of the order. Items must not be marked or stamped. To report a faulty item, please contact us, and we will email return shipping labels to you. A replacement item will be dispatched once MultiLit has received the return of the faulty/damaged item.
We accept exchanges for unused items for up to 30 days from the receipt of order. Please contact us with full details of the items you wish to return, reason for return, and proof of return (e.g. courier tracking number). Please also place a new order for the correct items. We will process a credit to your school’s account once the return is received.