Please familiarise yourself with the contents of this notice. It contains information regarding copyright of the product, your use of the product and the return policy.
- MultiLit Pty Limited (“MultiLit”) owns or has a licence to the copyright in all programs on this Website.
- In purchasing any product, you acquire the right to use that program subject to the copyright laws and the terms of this notice.
- You agree not to undertake any act that infringes the copyright in this product. In particular, you agree not to copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify this product without the express consent of MultiLit, or unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Your right to use any product commences upon your purchase of these products, but this right to use may be terminated if you infringe MultiLit’s rights in the product.
- For all MultiLit programs (with the exception of PreLit), permission is granted to the buyer to only use this material for personal education use in schools with State/Territory accreditation (‘Accredited Schools’). Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit, or fee-paying programme of instruction or tuition not carried out by an Accredited School is strictly prohibited.
- Any unauthorized use may incur a breach of copyright penalty.
- Your right to use shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase if the wrong product was purchased and a replacement will be provided.
- Shipping in Australia and New Zealand is free of charge. Overseas destinations incur shipping charges.
- A place on a Professional Development Workshop is only guaranteed once a completed Registration Form has been received.
InitiaLit (Resources and PD Workshop)
InitiaLit is a Tier 1 school-based whole-class program and is available for purchase by schools only.
• WINI (InitiaLit PD Only) and PINF001 (InitiaLit–F Kit only) are available only if your school has previously purchased PINF1 (InitiaLit PD + Kit).
• WINI (InitiaLit PD Only) and PIN1001 (InitiaLit–1 Kit only) are available only if your school has previously purchased PIN11 (InitiaLit PD + Kit).
• PIN2 (InitiaLit PD Only) and PIN2001 (InitiaLit–2 Kit only) are available only if your school has previously purchased PIN2 (InitiaLit PD + Kit).
MiniLit (Resources and PD Workshop)
- MiniLit is a Tier Two school-based small group program and is available for purchase by schools only.
- W-MIN 001 (MiniLit PD Only) and P-MIN 001 (MiniLit Kit only) are available only if your school has previously purchase P-MIN 1 (MiniLit PD + Kit).
Reading Tutor Program/Word Attack Skills - Extension (Resources and PD Workshops)
- Reading Tutor Program and Word Attack Skills – Extension Program can only be used for non-commercial purposes, and are available for purchase by schools only.
Spell-It (Resources and PD Workshop)
- P-SPE 001 (Spell-It Kit) is available only if you have previously purchased P-SPE 1 (Spell-It PD + Kit) or W-SPE 001 (Spell-It PD Only).
MacqLit (Resources and PD Workshop)
- MacqLit is a Tier Two school-based small group program and is available for purchase by schools only.
- W-MAC 001 (MacqLit PD Only) and P-MAC 001 (MacqLit Kit Only) are available only if your school has previously purchased P-MAC 1 (MacqLit PD + Kit).
- Cancellations of a Professional Development Workshop must be made in writing at least seven working days prior to the course date. There will be a fee of $77 (incl GST) deducted for all cancellations within seven working days of the course date.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to MultiLit Administration or emailed to email@example.com
- Occasionally, and only in unavoidable circumstances, will MultiLit reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule a Professional Development Workshop. In these circumstances, full refunds will be offered.
All shipping within Australia is FREE
All shipping within New Zealand is FREE
All international shipping is $95.00
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars and include GST where appropriate. Currency conversions are for information purposes only. All transactions are settled in Australian Dollars.
Orders to be delivered within Australia, once packed, should be received within five business days, depending on the delivery location. International orders, once packed, should be received within 10 business days and are shipped via Australia Post.
Refunds & Returns
Please order carefully, as refunds are not given. Replacement of materials is available in the event that MultiLit sent you damaged materials or the wrong merchandise. We will accept a return under these circumstances up to 30 days from the day you received your order.
Returned materials must be accompanied by proof of purchase (tax invoice). Items must not be marked or stamped. To compensate you for the cost of your return postage, MultiLit will refund the amount charged for postage on your initial order.
Please contact MultiLit first on 1300 55 99 19, wrap the materials securely and post to:
MultiLit Pty Ltd
Suite 2, Level 7
11 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113