Workshop calendarAdvice for finding a workshop: Hover over the workshop you are interested in to see the available places, if registration is closed, or if places have sold out. If you know the specific program you are interested in then select that using the Select Category filter, as this will show workshops for that category only.
LanguageLift Professional Development Workshop The two-day LanguageLift Professional Development Workshop, delivered in-person by experienced MultiLit trainers, provides an essential introduction to current research highlighting why oral language is so important […]
InitiaLit Professional Development Workshop InitiaLit is an evidence-based whole-class literacy program which will provide all children with the essential core knowledge and strong foundations to become successful readers and writers. […]
SpellEx Professional Development Workshop The one-day SpellEx Professional Development workshop, delivered live via videoconference by experienced MultiLit School Partnership Consultants, introduces teachers to an explicit, language-based approach to spelling instruction. […]
Videoconference Workshops (VCWs)
- Participants will experience live interactive sessions run by MultiLit staff using Zoom videoconferencing.
- Registrations for each videoconference are limited.
- Videoconference sessions are hosted across various time zones; select the zone that suits you the best.
- Participants are requested to activate their session 15 minutes prior to each workshop commencing.
- Trainers will schedule five-minute rest breaks every hour. Additional breaks will be scheduled for morning tea and lunch.
- Training notes will be sent to every registered participant prior to workshop commencing.
COVID-19 Notice for Workshop ParticipantsPlease note the following conditions of entry apply to our training facilities:
- COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in MultiLit workplaces. All visitors over the age of 18 to our offices, Literacy Centres and PD Workshop venues must demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (with the exception of Western Australian venues, where this requirement will apply after 31 January 2022). Upon arrival, we ask that you use the State QR code to check in, and show our reception team or trainer proof of vaccination. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our staff.
- Do not attend in-person training if you are unwell.
- If you become unwell during the workshop, please advise a staff member and leave the workshop immediately.
- Observe all signage and directives regarding compliance with current health recommendations for hygiene, e.g., frequent hand washing and/or hand sanitising, maintaining the recommended social distancing requirements.