The second edition of MultiLit Moments for 2016 is now available. Please enjoy reading our latest news. This edition features:
- Information on the InitiaLit decodable Readers which will soon to be released
- RIP Neale Analysis of Reading Ability? – The reason why MultiLit is now moving on from the Neale
- How do we teach the hard to reach? An update on the success of tutoring students in remote communities
- Research briefing: Is PreLit effective for Kindy kids? Results of a project that sought to establish the efficacy of the PreLit early literacy preparation program (PreLit) used in the context of children beginning school.
- Latest results from the MultiLit Literacy Centre. We have recently analysed some of the very latest results from our MultiLit Literacy Centre
- The font of all wisdom – A brief review of the fonts used for teaching handwriting in primary schools