Please familiarise yourself with the contents of this notice. It contains information regarding copyright of the product, your use of the product and the return policy.
- MultiLit Pty Limited (“MultiLit”) owns or has a licence to the copyright in all programs on this Website.
- In purchasing any product, you acquire the right to use that program subject to the copyright laws and the terms of this notice.
- You agree not to undertake any act that infringes the copyright in this product. In particular, you agree not to copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify this product without the express consent of MultiLit, or unless otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- For all MultiLit programs (with the exception of PreLit), the use of MultiLit publications and attendance at professional development workshops is for personal education use in schools with State/Territory accreditation (‘Accredited Schools’). Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit, or fee-paying programme of instruction or tuition not carried out within an Accredited School is strictly prohibited.
- Your right to use any product commences upon your purchase of these products, but this right to use may be terminated if you infringe MultiLit’s rights in the product.
- Your right to use shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase if the wrong product was purchased and a replacement will be provided.
For all publication sales (programs and products):
- A 10% discount will apply to MultiLit publication orders of $8,000 or more, received in the same order
- A 15% discount will apply to MultiLit publication orders of $15,000 or more, received in the same order.
Note: Discount does not apply to professional development bookings, eLibrary or storybooks from other publishers.
InitiaLit and SpellEx Professional Development only:
- 1 participant: full price
- 2–5 participants: the second and subsequent participants will receive a 40% discount (when booked in the same order)
- 6+ participants: the second and subsequent participants will receive a 50% discount (when booked in the same order).
Conditions of Purchase
- InitiaLit–Foundation, InitiaLit–1, InitiaLit–2, MiniLit, MiniLit Sage, LanguageLift, MacqLit, SpellEx, Spell–It, Reading Tutor Program, and Word Attack Skills – Extension are available only for purchase by schools, and can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- Purchase of the related Professional Development Workshop is required with the first purchase of InitiaLit, MiniLit, MiniLit Sage, LanguageLift, MacqLit, SpellEx and Spell–It. Fulfilment of this requirement grants the school the membership associated with this program, and schools may then purchase additional kits, consumables and replacement components.
- A place on a Professional Development (PD) Workshop is only guaranteed once a completed Registration Form has been received. Schools will be sent an invoice for payment.
- Cancellations of a PD Workshop must be made in writing and emailed to [email protected] at least seven working days prior to the course date. There will be a fee of $77 (incl. GST) deducted for all cancellations within seven working days of the course date.
- Occasionally and only in unavoidable circumstances, MultiLit reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule a PD Workshop. In these circumstances, full refunds or an alternative PD Workshop will be offered.
Australia and New Zealand: Shipping is free.
International: Please contact us for a quote.
Orders are generally processed and dispatched within five business days. All orders are shipped via Australia Post. Delivery times within Australia are usually 5-15 business days, depending on delivery location, and 10+ business days for international orders.
From time to time, Australia Post domestic delivery times may be disrupted – please check the Australia Post website for updates.
Returns & Exchanges
If you have ordered incorrect items or too many items
We will accept a return within 30 days from your receipt of order. Items must not be marked, stamped or damaged.
Please wrap the materials securely with a copy of tax invoice and reason for return and post/courier to:
TIFS (Multilit Return)
Warehouse 1B/ 35 Stennett Road
INGLEBURN NSW 2565
Please also email [email protected] with full details of the items you are returning, the reason for the return, and include your courier or postal parcel tracking number.
When this information has been provided and once the items is received by our warehouse, we will process a credit to your account.
If you have received incorrect items in your order
Items must not be marked, stamped or damaged. Please contact [email protected] with full details of the items you are returning and the reason. MultiLit will then email return shipping labels and instructions to you, and will send the correct items.
If items in your order are faulty
If the items you have ordered from us are faulty or damaged, MultiLit will organise for a replacement if returned within 30 days of receipt of the order. Items must not be marked or stamped. To report a faulty item, please contact [email protected], and we will email return shipping labels to you. A replacement item will be dispatched once MultiLit has received the return of the faulty/damaged item.
We accept exchanges for unused items for up to 30 days from the receipt of order. Please contact [email protected] with full details of the items you wish to return, reason for return, and proof of return (e.g. courier or postal parcel tracking number). Please also place a new order for the correct items. We will process a credit to your school’s account once the return is received.