MultiLit Pty Ltd (Making Up Lost Time In Literacy) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. Our programs are uniquely placed to be effective because they are all grounded in scientific evidence-based best practice. For over two decades, we have provided assistance to thousands of students in a variety of settings, including schools, our own Literacy Centres and community-based literacy projects across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
About the Role
MultiLit is looking for a Learning Designer (maternity cover) to work on our expanding professional development and online learning programs. Our Professional Development team are seeking an experienced Learning Designer to develop online learning programs in collaboration with our internal subject matter experts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys developing engaging learning experiences online.
You will enjoy creating engaging online learning experiences and meet the following selection criteria:
- Experience of designing and developing online learning experiences to a professional standard
- Experience of creating digital learning content using learning management systems and other technologies
- Knowledge and practical application of adult learning methodologies and instructional design principles
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in consultation with subject matter experts
- Experience of developing professional development in educational contexts
- Experience in primary teaching or adult education is desirable
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing high quality learning content, activities, digital learning experiences using technologies including, but not limited to, Open Learning and Articulate Storyline
- Working collaboratively with the MultiLit PD team to develop effective online learning experiences that engage learners
- Assisting in ensuring that learning activities, products and services are consistent with MultiLit’s learning approach
- Providing learning reports as required relating to learner enrolment, course administration and compliance
- Supporting the review and evaluation of the pedagogical effectiveness of training programs
- Providing input to the design and development of assets, videos and media development process where relevant to learning design
- Other activities relevant to supporting Learning Design and Professional Development as required
All offers of employment with MultiLit Pty Ltd are subject to staff signing a confidentiality agreement and providing a current Working with Children Check.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement in all MultiLit workplaces. Consequently, candidates must demonstrate full COVID-19 vaccination.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please email Katrina Hennigan, Learning Designer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your application below.