Early literacy preparation program
Although the manuals and guides included in the PreLit Program are very comprehensive and explain how to implement the program, training is highly recommended to ensure success in implementing the program and to give children a firm foundation for learning to read.
What the workshop covers
- An overview of MultiLit and our philosophy
- Hands-on practical exercises in how to deliver all aspects of the program
Who should attend?
- Early childhood teachers working in preschools and child care centres
- Teachers or teachers’ aides in Foundation classes
- School counsellors
- Parents who are delivering the program to their children
One day (6 PD hrs)
- Detailed notes to take back to your school
- Coffee and tea on arrival, morning tea and lunch
|NSW Education Standards Authority|
|Completing the PreLit Professional Development Workshop will contribute 6 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.4.2, 1.6.2, 2.1.2, 2.5.2, 3.5.2, 4.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.|
|Teacher Quality Institute, ACT|
|This program has been accredited by TQI in 2020. Attendance provides 5 PD hours for ACT teachers.|
PreLit PD workshops are offered in major cities throughout Australia.
Note: Please refer to the Professional Development Calendar, and if the workshop is not currently being held in your preferred location, please email us. MultiLit will also consider on-site training in your area if you have a large number of staff from your school, or from neighbouring schools, who are keen to be trained.
Please click here for the Price List and Order Form.
Schools registering staff for PD will be invoiced by MultiLit Pty Ltd. For other registrations, upfront payment is required.
3 easy steps to book your place
- Download the Professional Development Calendar to find the next date in your chosen location.
- Complete the PD Registration form with your full details.
- Fax your completed PD Registration form to 02 9888 3818 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MultiLit representative will then be in touch with you by email in due course to provide the details of the workshop. If your order includes a program kit, this will be sent directly to your delivery address.