MiniLit PD by eLearning
1 January 2022, 8:00 am - 31 December 2023, 5:00 pm AEDT$720.00
MiniLit Professional Development
This eLearning course comprises seven units:
- Unit 1: The Theory of Reading
- Unit 2: Introduction to MiniLit
- Unit 3: Selecting and Grouping Students
- Unit 4: Getting Started
- Unit 5: MiniLit in Action
- Unit 6: Measuring Progress
- Unit 7: Implementation
Through this training, you will:
- gain an understanding of the theory and research behind MiniLit, including the Five Big Ideas and the Simple View of Reading
- explore the MiniLit Kit, supplementary resources (Wheldall Assessment of Reading Lists) and downloadables, and
- learn how to effectively deliver MiniLit in your setting.
This course is appropriate for special educators, primary teachers, literacy coordinators, Support Teacher Learning Assistance (STLA) and school-based teacher aides. It features video demonstrations, interactive activities, and opportunities to reflect on and evaluate your learning.
Once your order has been received, we will reach to out to finalise registration within our self-paced eLearning platform within two business days.
Please note: The use of MultiLit publications and attendance at professional development workshops is for personal education use in schools with State/Territory accreditation (‘Accredited Schools’). Other commercial use, hiring or lending, or other use as part of any commercial, not-for-profit, or fee-paying program of instruction or tuition not carried out within an Accredited School is strictly prohibited.