- Harder words covering a broader range of skills
- Longer, more complex sentences and paragraphs
- A fluency activity featuring the target sounds in commonly used words
- Vocabulary activities
- Short imaginative and informative text passages explored through literal and inferential questions, personal and world connections, and simple analogies
- Follow-up writing tasks.
InitiaLit–F Extension Sounds and Words Book (pack of 6)
- Foundation year
- Whole-class program
- For extending capable InitiaLit students
Six copies of the InitiaLit–Foundation Extension Sounds and Words Book for use during small group rotations after whole-class instruction (each student in the group will need a book). It provides capable readers with extended and enriched reading practice.
You must be logged in to purchase this product. To log in, click here.