- The Spotty Sock Mystery
- Nina the Snail Does Not Like Her Greens!
- A Most Unusual Pig
- Bessie the Bilby Needs a Friend
- Come Back, Alfie!
- Anna is Annoyed
- Dotty McDermott was Fierce and Bold
- Windy Town
- The Best Gift
- Douglas the Duck Thinks He’s the Boss
- The Song of the Billabong
- A Wibbly Wobbly Idea
- Mo and the Monster
- Maggie Goes to the Museum
- Blue Ted – a wordless picture book, designed to help children to generate their own stories
LanguageLift Book Pack
This pack of books contains all 15 LanguageLift titles, published by Putto Press, an imprint of MultiLit Pty Ltd.
A spotty sock mystery, a snail who won’t eat her greens, and a very bossy duck! Each LanguageLift book includes carefully chosen rich language features. Teachers can use the books as springboards for lessons on different language elements to support early reading and writing. Ideal for use with students aged 5-8.